WSOP Circuit Rozvadov - Spring Edition - Terms and Conditions
- Day 2 stacks are not transferrable and will be in play from the start of Day 2
- The first seat you win on partypoker is non transferable and non refundable.
- If a player wins multiple seats they can be transferred to another player. The ticket however MUST still be used for this event.
- Players must make sure they can attend WSOPC Rozvadov before playing any satellites or qualifiers. Unfortunately, if you cannot attend the event we cannot offer a refund and you will be blinded out.
- The event schedule and structures are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director can use their discretion to make amendments to tournaments.
- 5% of all prizepools will be withheld for legislation reasons
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- All Daily Tournaments/ Satellites/ Tournaments without GTD - Late Registration Closes after 8 Levels, unless further specified or noted.
- Main Event late registration and re-entry closes at the start of Day 2.
- Main Event is a re-entry event, eliminated players are allowed one (1) re-entry per flight!
- Main Event players that have played both Day 1A and Day 1B have the option to choose either their Day 1A or Day 1B stack to bring to Day 2.
- All ring events close registration and re-entry after level 8 (except for Main Event, High Roller and all other multi-day events).
- All one day side events - late registration and re-entry closes at the end of level 8.
- The prizepool guarantee will only be valid if a minimum of 10 players is registered by the official tournament start time