WPT Russia - Terms and Conditions
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Day two stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of day two.
- Final Table deals are permitted in line with standard partypoker rules.
- Players that register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- Terms and conditions for this event apply to all tournaments within the schedule including the online satellites.
WPT Russia Main Event:
- Players are allowed unlimited re-entry during late registration.
- If a player has progressed to Day 2, they may play another Day 1 and take the highest stack through, the shorter stack will be forfeited.
- Players that have won seats for the event can find which day they must play below, based on how they qualified.
- Buy in exchange rates are set per day in line with the partypoker exchange rate for that day.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with T$. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with PP LIVE Dollars. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
Tickets won in satellites for events which have multiple Day 1s:
- Players may win as many seats as they like, however if the seats are not used, they will be forfeit.
- This ticket must be used to enter the specific Day 1 stated in the ticket name. In cases where the ticket is not used in the target Day 1, the ticket will be forfeited and no ticket, cash or tournament dollar alternatives will be offered
- If a player does win multiple tickets, they must use them both before the end of that particular Day 1 or the subsequent tickets will be forfeit and no alternative ticket, cash or tournament dollars will be offered. Unused Day 1A tickets will NOT be converted for Day 1B.
- All tickets are non-transferrable
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the payout will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the payout structure at our discretion.
- A percentage of every prize pool will be withheld for tax and operational costs. 3% from events with a buy in of more than approximately ₽70000. 5% from events with a buy in of approximately ₽70000 or less.
- Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. 10% must be left for the winner.
- Players who qualify/buy-in online will be paid out to their partypoker account. Payouts will be issued within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Wire transfers will be processed within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Players who buy-in with cash at the venue can choose their pay-out method.